Designed specifically for skaters who do not wear cut-resistant skate socks or no socks at all, the PRO-AIR ACHILLES CUFFS are a great option to protect that vulnerable gap between the bottom of the shin guards and the top of the skate boot.
- Sold as One Pair
- Ages 5 and up
- 3.5 inches high, the cuffs offer cut-level A4 protection over a regular sock.
PRO-AIR ACHILLES CUFFS Features:
- Based on our revolutionary PRO-AIR 4 socks which are worn and approved for use in the NHL, PRO-AIR ACHILLES CUFFS are engineered with the most technical yarn on the market today. No glass or metal is used to achieve the high-level A4.
- When paired with our PRO-AIR A6 skate socks, the protection in that 3.5 area is over an A9 cut level.
- If you skate in our PRO-AIR 4 skate socks, the cuffs bring the cut level in that 3.5-inch area to a cut level A8.
- PRO-AIR footless tubes give players 360-degree, tongue-in or out protection and go 3 eyelets into the skate boot to protect the Achilles from serious skate lacerations.
- Feather-Light: The Pro Air Achilles Cuffs give younger players and barefoot skaters the highest protection available on the market today.
- Medium Compression that NHL players demand without cutting off any circulation.
- Our unique fibres pull moisture from the inside to the outside of the tube, delivering the performance and comfort players demand along with exceptional durability, longevity and value.
- Treated with antimicrobial, we have you protected on and off the ice.
44 in stock (can be backordered)