PRO-AIR 6 cut-resistant skate socks are a game-changer in comfort, protection, and performance.
- Sold as One Pair
- Size: One Size (fits ages 11 to Adult)
- Height: 16 inches
- NHL CLEARANCE LETTER: CLICK HERE
- CUT LEVEL: A6
- Note: If the socks are too long, the welt can be folded to the desired height.
PRO-AIR 6 Features:
- Worn and approved for use in the NHL, Pro-Air 6 is engineered with the most technical yarn on the market today. No glass or metal is used to achieve the high-level A6 (click here for a cut test).
- Sixteen (16) inches high, PRO-AIR 6 socks give players 360-degree, tongue-in or out protection and go 3 eyelets into the skate boot to protect the Achilles from serious skate lacerations.
- Feather-Light: Weighing only 74 grams, The Pro Air 6 thin foot, gives players the comfort and feel in the boot without slipping they expect.
- PRO-AIR 6 socks offer full calf protection, and our turn-down welt allows players to choose the height of protection they might prefer. The welt can easily and comfortably be turned down to the height that fits younger skaters.
- The Ultra Pro non-slip thin foot has a reinforced seamless toe and heel. Our Non-Slip Foot delivers maximum boot feel, control, and performance.
- Medium Compression that NHL players demand without cutting off any circulation.
- Our unique fibres pull moisture from the inside to the outside of the sock, delivering the performance and comfort players demand along with exceptional durability, longevity and value.
- The PRO-AIR 6 does not get hot or itchy (click here for an abrasion test) and does not break down in the wash or dryer (click here for a wash test).
- Treated with antimicrobial protection, we have you protected on and off the ice
220 in stock (can be backordered)